What do you get when you combine “Shark Tank” savvy with several sharp women executives?
A business-and-networking event that will make you smarter for the experience.
With her at the event will be a panel of successful executives, whose businesses range from stylishly comfortable chemo headwear to taste-of-home international foods to the work-anywhere workforce.
The panelists will be:
- Angelle Albright, vice president of marketing, public relations and co-founder of Chemo Beanies, founded as family business after two sisters being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Carmen Montalvan, vice president and co-founder of Montalvan’s Sales Inc., fine food distributors—with the slogan, “bringing you the taste of home.”
- Kim Houlne, president and founder of Working Solutions, recognized as a leader in virtual contact center services—with a network of 110,000+ U.S. agents.
Looking forward to the event, Houlne said: “We should all come away smarter, better-connected businesspeople.”
- Event: The Women’s Business Symposia
- Time: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Date: Tuesday, March 10 2015
- Location: George W. Bush Presidential Library
- Address: 2943 SMU Boulevard in Dallas
Space is limited so RSVP early to www.chase.com/biz. Afterward, there will be a book signing with Lori Greiner—plus interactive experiences, networking opportunities, and food and drinks.